Welcome to SSO. Thank you for showing interest towards becoming an instructor in SSO. The process and flowchart is as follows.
- The candidate first need to send resume or profile
to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once the resume or profile of the candidate gets shortlisted, he or she will be
called for interview.
- Depending in the profile and interview, the candidate will be categorized as
‘Expert’ & ‘Fresher’ level trainer.
- Expert Trainer do not have to pay any deposit amount whereas Fresher Trainer
have to pay the deposit amount of 7500 which is refundable as every course gets
sold on SSO portal. Fresher Trainer will be liable to get 100% share of initial sales
of courses till his or her deposit amount is recovered and after that there will be a
revenue sharing applicable as per mou between trainer and SSO.
- Business revenue Share system is as follows
- For Expert Category Trainer:
1) if sale is done by Trainer, then trainer will get 70% of total sales.
2)If sale is done by system of SSO ,then trainer will get 60% of total sales
3)If sale is done by agent of SSO, then trainer will get 60% of total sales
- For Fresher Category Trainer :
1)If sale is done by Trainer, then trainer will get 60% of total sales.
2)If sale is done by system of SSO ,then trainer will get 50% of total sales
3)If sale is done by agent of SSO,then trainer will get 50% of total sales
6.Payment disbursement Clause :
All payment disbursements will be done on monthly basis. After 15 days on 10th
of every month, the share amount will be disbursed into trainers account by SSO.